Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Black and yellow

Yes, indeed, I did already wear these boots a couple of weeks ago, but it was not officially fall then so I'm going to pretend like that never happened and include them in my boot parade anyway.
Necklace - Nordstrom, Cardigan - Gap Outlet, Dress - H&M, Watch - Michele Watches, Boots - Gentle Souls from Kenneth Cole
It's my blog so I make the rules around here.
Uh huh, that's right.
I'm almost through with my own challenge of pulling out a different pair of boots everyday until I'm out of different styles, but I didn't plan this very well, so now I'm getting down to my more casual styles (like...three different casual Uggs. I know, should I even count those?). Guess we'll see what magical things I can do to make casual boots office-appropriate.
Husband asked while taking this pic, "What is that pose?" I...still don't know.
Luckily my office isn't too strict. And my manager's out of the office. So maybe those Uggs won't be a problem after all?
Leather jacket - Michael Kors
What do we think? Uggs--still cute or fugly? I actually think they're still cute, but I don't let myself wear them too often because every middle schooler in the country rocks theirs all the time and it makes me feel childish too. Are certain Uggs okay with you, though, like the Lynnea style (worn by me over the weekend)?

No comments:

Post a Comment