Monday, October 3, 2011

Boots 'n' blazers

Ready for more fall blazers?
Blazer - Nordstrom, Dress - Ann Taylor Loft, Boots - Franco Sarto (Present from Mom)
I know--I love having blazers everywhere lately. What's sad is that I just want to keep buying them. For example, how cute is this one:
Nordstrom's Frenchi Schoolboy Blazer
For now, though, I am enjoying pattern-mixing with this striped brown blazer.
I love the slight puff at the sleeves.
One of my (other) favorites parts of this blazer?
Two words: elbow patches.
And now your obligatory close-up shot:
Look at those matching browns!
FYI, I haven't gotten through all of my boots yet, but a special shout-out for these, my original beloved brown boots. What boots will I choose tomorrow?

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore the jacket and print of the dress! Now I want to buy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've had the dress for...geez, five years now? Before I really got into prints! And I still love it. But the blazer is new, from the BP section of Nordstrom, so affordable! We'll have to look there together or Nordstrom Rack maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute outfit. I love it.

    Love from Oregon USA,
    Danielle
    xoxoxoxo
    animalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. You may want to choose to get rid of word verification. You can do that in settings or go here to see a step by step. Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Danielle! Very helpful. I'm still very new to the blogging world, so I always love to hear things like this.

    ReplyDelete