Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Book Thief

Introducing the #1 thing I needed from the Missoni for Target collection:
Silk scarf - Missoni for Target, Cardigan - Express, Dress - Libertine for Target, Cheetah belt - dEliA*s, Jeggings - American Eagle, Boots - Uggs
I know, I know, I was on my shopping ban when the collection came out...but I have Husband, who is my shopping (and life) soul mate. He is not on a shopping ban, you see, and maybe he really wanted this scarf. *shifty eyes* Yes, he wanted this scarf.
With all of its perfect fuchsias, pinks, blues, browns, yellows, everything pretty.
Like the look? I totally stole this from keiko lynn.
Oh yeah, and I finally nailed the fun bun!
I met up with a new book club to discuss The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I've read it before, but I'm rereading it (still, I didn't finish in time for the meeting). My original review on Goodreads is here; I gave it a 4/5 rating. I had a great time meeting new people, and I especially love talking with people that love young adult novels like me. You end up having crazy similarities as far as the shows, books, movies, and music you loved way back then but also now.

No comments:

Post a Comment