Monday, October 24, 2011

Pierogies over outfits

No outfit post from Sunday because I was cleaning all day then making these:
Homemade pierogies. With bacon and onions. Because everything is better with those.
I looked like a crazy person with a bright green shirt, maroon sweatpants, and a teal sweater. But today people told me I looked pretty, which was really sweet to hear.
Flower (in hair) - Nordstrom Rack, Cardigan - J.Crew, Dress - Proenza Schouler for Target, Tights - Hue, Suede booties - Me Too
Most people complimented my hair, which was in a crown braid again, so I think it was the flower that put it into the compliment-inducing zone (because it didn't get any compliments on Saturday).
I need more ginormous flowers for my hair.
I also wore my first J.Crew warehouse sale find today! It's a simple cardigan, but I liked the collar that makes it a little bit different.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment