Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spot the orange

So this outfit worked with my bag a little bit better in my head.
Navy cardigan - Gap Outlet, Orange polka dot blouse - Banana Republic, Dress - Gap Outlet, Navy belt - Primark, Purse - tokidoki for LeSportsac, Boots - Frye
This purse has touches of orange, but the inside lining is completely so, which was the color in my head when I put together this outfit. But...you can't see the inside of my purse, can you?
Also the darker blue was a bit heavy.
But the outfit without the purse worked well!
I loved mixing the polka dot pattern of my blouse with this dress.

2 comments:

  1. That's ok, the outfit itself with the dress was challenging enough, but the big belt and polka dot blouse underneath totally work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's definitely a difficult purse to match things with, so I do feel better about the outfit at least working!

    ReplyDelete