Sunday, September 4, 2011

Roll out

Yawn. I am tired of being in Seattle.
Black cardigan - Banana Republic, Dress - Nordstrom Rack, Textured tights - Target, Brown buckled boots - Naughty Monkey
Not because it's not a great town, because it is! The weather has been gorgeous (sunny! And not humid like back at home!). And the food has been great (The Crumpet Shop, The Brooklyn Seafood, Steak & Oyster House, Blueacre, Urbane, Top Pot for doughnuts)! But man, oh man, work has worn me out.
I've barely been able to function all day.
And then I made the terrible mistake of wearing these boots two days consecutively because my other packed shoes didn't go, and the result was nearly broken feet. People, don't be like me.
Pack smarter! And maybe not an hour before driving to the airport.
Then you won't be complaining like me. And we all know how I don't like complaining about hurt feet as a result of lovely shoes.
So I smiled through it (mostly), and now I'm just thinking about getting home.
For plane reading I have The Graveyard Book, Hold Me Closer, Necromancer, and My Name is Mary Sutter. Children's, young adult, and adult. Check, check, check. Oh, bags are packed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment