Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer's almost through...

Everybody's gearing up for fall, showing off boots and sweaters, and believe me, I'm feeling pretty excited too. But I'm still trying to get through some summer clothes.
Tank top - Pac Sun, Dress - Pac Sun, Bracelet - J. Crew, Watch - Michele Watches, Espadrilles - Michael Kors
Such as dresses from the most summery store of all, Pac Sun.
I've grown out of a lot of their styles.
They're still good for plain tanks and tees, as well as a dress or two.
Especially when you want something simple but cute.
I really needed something simple today. I had the day off from work, but ended up busier than I would have on a work day, running around doing errands and doing a lot of housecleaning! How does that always happen? My boss suggested I hang out by the pool, instead I cleaned the house. Sigh.

1 comment: