Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fave of the week: September 10-September 16

Friday's outfit was easily my fave of the week. I just wish I had better pictures of it!
There's something about wearing a dress that you feel a connection with because it was your mama's. I loved the whimsical pattern of fruit on the dress, with the very fall-time orange background. The gray shoes perfectly matched the gray on the dress, while the yellow purse and belt played off of each other. I felt pulled together and stylish, just what I needed for one last day of running around NYC (even the shoes were comfortable enough for that running around!).

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your yellow belt and bag so much. They pair perfectly with the orange and greys in your outfit. It's always fun to wear pieces that hold memories or are important to you. I have a few pieces of jewelry that are my mom and grandmothers that I simply adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle and Cara! Yellow is such a fun pop of color, and this purse is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete