Wednesday, September 7, 2011

But what's red and green and blue all over?

I apparently have a thing for blue and green.
Green top - Anthropologie, Black tank - Express, Skirt - Anthropologie, Green wedges - Steve Madden
It's like this outfit, but with more volume.
I'm trying to look coy here.
How do we feel about red lips? I don't do it often because it can be a bit fussy, but I felt ultra-feminine and even powerful all day.
But it does make for a pretty simple accessory.
Do you rock the red lips? Any secrets to making it work? For me, it's completely coloring in my lips with lip liner and going for a more expensive lipstick than usual. Because of my skin tone, I also opt for a red with a hint of orange.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! And the shoes bring it all together!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You would be surprised how often these green shoes get pulled out. When I bought them, I never thought I'd wear them so much!

    ReplyDelete