Friday, September 2, 2011

No time to read, no time to shop

So when I'm not working, walking around Seattle, or eating at The Crumpet Shop, I'm making time to read The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.
Trust me--that's not a lot of time. Children's book are perfect when you don't have too much time, but need to relax.
Chambray shirt - H&M, Pink tank top (underneath) - Pac Sun, Belt - Target, Skinny cargoes - American Eagle, Raffle army boots - Jeffrey Campbell
And for when it's chilly (which it's constantly fluctuating here in Seattle):
Pink and black scarf - Charlotte Russe Outlet

In case you're wondering, my shopping ban is still going strong, even in the city of Nordstrom's flagship store and even with the Macy's Karl Lagerfeld collection. Mainly because I don't have time to shop, but hey, it still counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment