Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The maxi skirt, take two

When Express had buy one, get the other half off on bottoms right before the Bloggers Do It Better maxi challenge, maybe I picked up two maxi skirts. What?! I'm going to wear them all fall and winter, and it was a good deal.
Necklace - American Eagle (Present from Sister), White tank top - Target, Magenta shirt - Forever 21, Belt - Fossil, Gray maxi skirt - Express, Sandals - Jeffrey Campbell
And it's a good thing I was wearing something new today because I strolled through Nordstrom, and wasn't even tempted to buy anything. Except for a cape.
I would look super cute with a cape, right?
No worries--the shopping ban is still holding strong. You know who should go shopping, though? People that want shoes, specifically boots, from Nordstrom. I didn't look too closely (didn't want to be tempted), but I saw boots hanging from sales racks.
Comment if you find something!
I will live vicariously through others.

No comments:

Post a Comment