Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sock hop

So I was pretty certain Wednesday, September 21st, was the first day of fall. I usually pack away my sandals and most all open toe shoes and replace them with my beloved boots. The weather is getting better, but it's still definitely hot, so I decided not to celebrate with boots. But just open toe shoes seemed wrong.
Orange blouse - Banana Republic, White tank (underneath) - Target, Belt - Primark, Skirt - Anthropologie, Stocking socks - Charlotte Russe Outlet, Black bow heels - Target
I know. I got strange looks and zero comments. But I dug it anyway.
I've been wanting to bust out these babies since I bought them while in Arizona.
Then I found out fall doesn't even start until Friday, September 23rd. That probably explains the lack of calling I normally get for my boots.
How are you feeling about fall?
Have you reorganized your closet in anticipation of the new season? Changed out the shoes, brought out richer colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment