Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What happened to spring?

When I woke up this morning, I felt like, Brrr, what happened to spring? It wasn't even too cold; it's just been so warm and sunny and happy lately. Luckily, I had a warmer clothing option in my arsenal of planned outfits.
Collared shirt - Express, Gold cardigan - H&M, Skirt - Anthropologie, Gold Heels - Salvatore Ferragamo
I have the hardest time wearing these shoes. As soon as the hot weather hits and until the last day of summer, I live in open-toed shoes (except for sneakers and cowboy boots), but these shoes won't allow for tights when it's cold out. So basically I have a very teeny, tiny window in which it's not too cold nor too hot to wear these. Maybe I should just get over my warm weather = only open-toed shoes rule. I mean, look at how pretty these are:
Speaking of pretty, got an email from Alinitini today. She sent me a list of 111 Male Characters of British Literature, In Order of Bangability. Aslan at #32 cracked me up--very upstanding character...but he's a lion. I was just thrilled that Mr. Darcy wasn't #1 since everybody normally goes ga-ga over him, and pretty much forget about every other hot Brit lit character (you know, like Aslan).

No comments:

Post a Comment