Friday, May 27, 2011

The maxi dress

Guess what I finally did today?
Wore a maxi dress! I know, I know--how behind am I? But I'm not the only one! Kendi from Kendi Everyday just wrote about finally getting on the trend too.
Chambray shirt - H&M, Maxi dress - Gap Outlet, Watch - Michele Watches, Wedges - Sam Edelman
I just couldn't resist these fun colors. And I've seen so many other people rockin' the maxi, no matter how tall or short they are--for example, here's one of my favorite outfits from Between Laundry Days. I've already thought of 10,000 ways to remix this dress, which has me even more hyped up about it. Truthfully, I need to hem up the dress a bit, but I was so hyped that I just wore some big wedges to keep it from dragging. And today, because I went to work, I had to cover up with a chambray shirt.
Also, I broke my vow about going to bed early last night. Instead I finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Sigh. I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment