Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Saturday

All I wanted to do Saturday was to read, nap, and generally be lazy. That could have meant staying in PJs, but I decided to take it up a notch...
...with a poncho - J.Crew, Necklace - Present from Husband, Long-sleeve white shirt - Target, Bracelets - Uniquities and Nordstrom, Red pants - Citizens of Humanity, Boots - Shoe store in Oxford somewhere
I haven't figured out how to wear this poncho outside of my house, but it was basically the most ridiculous thing I found at the J.Crew warehouse sale, which meant that I had to buy it.
I like a challenge.
I did succeed in reading most of my latest book club choice, and took a very satisfying nap.
Very happy about that.
But back to the poncho--anybody else have luck in wearing one? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment