Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BlackBerryin' in Boston (2 days) - Post #3

At last, my final two days in Boston.
Chartreuse sweater - J.Crew, Necklace - White House Black Market (Present from Sister), Skirt - Express, Black boots - Gentle Souls for Kenneth Cole
I had another big day with lots of running around to many meetings, so even though I wanted to wear my gray booties, I went with these wedge boots. I feel like they made the outfit too heavy, though. But you know what look I do like?
From the window of Ann Taylor Loft.
I love how these outfits are so casual yet chic. Throw on an accessory around your neck like a scarf (furry or not) or a pretty gold necklace and maybe a belt, and you're ready to go!

Sunday ended at the Prudential Center's Top of the Hub with celebratory drinks for finishing up the meetings. Monday I had some more work to do but then flew back first class, baby (it wasn't that exciting--short flight and I didn't get drinks).
Striped blazer - Nordstrom, Black transparent blouse - Express, Black cami underneath - really old, Black pants - J.Crew, Cream and black flats - Sam Edelman
Boston was fun, but it was also a lot of work, and after so many days, I'm just glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment