Thursday, November 24, 2011

Getting ready for Thanksgiving

I settled in the day before Thanksgiving with my Netflix to watch The Talented Mr. Ripley. You guys, do we remember how beautiful Jude Law was then? If you don't remember, rent it yourself, and you're welcome.

Oh, right, that was just to rest up before Thanksgiving madness.
Headband - Target, Scarf - Nordstrom Rack (Birthday present from Parents), Chambray shirt - H&M, Skirt - Express, Boots - Frye
Husband and I ran to three different stores to get all of our food supplies, and I started baking. I finished up pumpkin cranberry muffins with maple icing and pumpkin cookies with brown butter icing, and got halfway through deviled eggs.
Then I started cleaning!
We hosted our families, so the house needed some scrubbing down. I drank some Coke to give me extra energy to clean the bathrooms and do the dishes.
I took off the scarf, but kept the rest of the outfit while cleaning.
This skirt is actually super stretchy, helpful for running around and lots of bending and squatting (putting away dishes, scrubbing the bathtub).

No comments:

Post a Comment