Thursday, November 17, 2011

...and from Sunday

Wow, so I'm out of it. I completely forgot to post my Sunday outfit pics. So wheee, break from crappy BlackBerry pics!
Pink beret - Target, Floral blouse - Express, White sweater - Gap, White watch - Michele Watches, Pinstriped shorts - American Eagle, Boots - Frye
You might recognize that floral blouse, though.
Less blurry here!
I couldn't resist wearing these short when it was warmer over the weekend. And though they're navy (with pink stripes), I wanted to wear this purple (with pink flowers!) shirt with it.
It was kind of a purpley-blue, so I thought it might work okay.
I went with the sweater over the blouse to hide some of the purple. And went with a pink hat to show more of the outfit's binding color.
Wish I had some socks to peek out from these boots....

2 comments:

  1. Cable knit sweaters are my new favorite thing, u look adorable with the pink matching hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love hats! And cable knit sweaters are seriously worthy of being your new favorite thing--stylish, classic, warm!

    ReplyDelete