Thursday, November 17, 2011

BlackBerryin' in Boston (2 days)

So I am in Boston and I have forgotten to pack the following things:

My beloved facewash. And ordering it on Amazon will only get it here in 3 to 5 business days which is obviously not good enough.

My liquid eyeliner. What's a girl to do?!

And the camera. I know right where it's at too--on the kitchen counter. Not taking pictures. That means you get crappy BlackBerry pictures.
Scarf - Necklush, Black cardigan - Gap Outlet, Mickey tee - Disneyland!, Brown leather belt - Express, Jeans - 7 for All Mankind, Gray sneaks - Puma
Pic 1 is my travel outfit. I usually try to look a little more pulled together when I travel because I hate looking like the lazy American tourist, but whatever, I still had my fancy blown out hair, and it was the day after my birthday so I can be a little lazy, right?

Pic 2 shows my Big Meeting outfit. Sorry for the blurriness.
Long gray cardigan - Banana Republic (Look, Mom, our matching cardigan!), Floral blouse - Express, Purple pencil skirt - Nordstrom, Gray booties - Me Too
Seriously, my meeting was from 8 to 3 today. Followed by celebratory drinks. And a casual business dinner. I feel slightly sick, mainly because I should get some sleep and I had one too many heavy beers.

3 comments:

  1. I always forget something important on a trip, but forgetting 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--what the heck is wrong with me? It's because I was so focused on packing eye makeup remover and eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete