Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fave of the week: November 19-November 25

I feel like I'm in an outfit rut lately. Everything I pull together feels just okay. Nothing inspired, nothing that makes me feel like, yes, this makes me feel great. Part of that is because I was recently traveling. I pretty much hate everything I put together when I travel because I focus on being comfortable and conservative and my real style doesn't seem to come out from under those forces.  The other thing is that I haven't spent too much time in my closet lately putting together new combinations (again, traveling has kept me busy, and after that the holiday, and before that various birthdays). I also can't seem to adjust to the weather. North Carolina weather is notorious in the fall for going up and down so much--you never know if it'll be hot or freezing one day to the next. So here's my fave of the week from Tuesday, though I feel like it's winning by default.
I think I need to reevaluate my closet as well--reorganize, maybe clean out, and put together new outfits from there. Sal from Already Pretty recently posted about organizing your closet. I'm going to read through now so I'm prepared to do this asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment