Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fave of the week: July 23-July 29

Another tough week in deciding my fave of the week! I almost went with Monday's outfit because I'm feeling so drawn to green lately, especially paired with blue (seen here as well), and I also like Tuesday's outfit, just because I felt cute all day. That skirt and those boots were both part of other recent faves, though, so I decided to give them a rest and chose Thursday's outfit:
This is actually one of my favorite dresses in my closet, but I don't pull it out too often (it might wear down the specialness of it). It still has that green that I've been digging so much lately, and contrasts sharply with the black. I enjoyed giving this dress a new look by wearing a high neck tee and casual sandals, and including a new hairstyle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment