Monday, July 4, 2011

30 for 30 Summer 2011: Outfit 19

Happy 4th of July! I'm wearing red and blue in celebration.
Top - Nordstrom Rack, Jeans - Citizens of Humanity, Strappy wedges - Jeffrey Campbell
Please welcome to the 30 for 30 my red jeans that I finally get hemmed then finally picked up from the tailor. Expect to see these a lot to make up for it.
I hope everybody had a great 4th! I had lots of family time after making s'mores cupcakes (a Cuisine at Home recipe) and lemonade (from Martha Stewart). Unfortunately it's raining so I think fireworks are out. I'll probably snuggle into the couch with Harry Potter.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you bought that shirt, also the smores cupcakes and lemonade was soooo gooooooooooood everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, cupcakes and lemonade! I should have put in close-up of the shirt so everybody could see the little dogs on it! I'll have to remember that for next time.

    ReplyDelete