Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fave of the week: July 16-July 22

So last week I felt like I had a lot of serious contenders for fave of the week, and this week, meh, not so much. Since the end of 30 for 30, I haven't sat in my closet and planned a bunch of outfits, which is what I normally do, so you're getting some simple, random things thrown together. Also, I had a repeat dress on Saturday that I didn't take a pic of, and you missed out on Tuesday's dress because the day was crazy (otherwise, I seriously would have taken pics and probably chosen Tuesday for this week's fave).

This week's fave almost went to Sunday's outfit, but I really think it was just because I loved my milk braids so much (and I also love those pants). Instead I'll give it to Wednesday's outfit.
Because sometimes, all you need is a cute dress and some cute shoes, and you're done. I liked the casual vibe from the outfit and I adored the bright colors from the dress. The crisp white peaking out from under the dress and from my watch also made me happy because when it's summer and you've got the tan going on, might as well work it.

2 comments:

  1. The pattern of that dress is funky and fun. I would have never thought to pair it with shoes like that but the end result is very casual and (I assume) comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah--yep, this pattern isn't my usual but I love it. It's pretty much my shoe goal to wear these boots with everything. They are definitely comfortable!

    ReplyDelete