Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wear mor chikin

I woke up Tuesday and thought, Why haven't I worn my blazers more this season?
Green corduroy blazer - H&M, Black long-sleeve shirt (underneath dress) - Gap, Dress - Nordstrom Rack, Green snakeskin pattern belt - Primark, Tights - Target, Boots - Sam Edelman
I chose this particular blazer to wear because...I probably haven't worn it in two years.
And it deserves some love!
Also, it's a lovely shade of green which is duplicated in these little dots all over my dress.
And then of course, I could not resist this new belt either for the green color.
I got a lot of compliments on Tuesday with this outfit, mainly because of the dress. People love the roosters on it! Men and women!
So when in doubt: wear mor chikin. Then go to Chick-Fil-A. Because it's delicious.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite dresses you have bought in my presence, love the blazer, goes well with dress.

    ReplyDelete