Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fave of the week: February 4-February 10

I must really be back on my game because I had a tough time choosing this week's fave! I liked Saturday's warm coziness and Friday's color palette (even with the maybe questionable maternity pants), but I ended up going with Tuesday's outfit as my fave.
This day's pictures all completely sucked (I had to take them myself and it was the end of a long day [hello, frizzy hair]), which always makes the decision hard too. But in the end, I remembered the day's compliments, and how I felt comfortable, stylish, and particularly proud of my belt. Who knew a snakeskin patterned belt would fit so seamlessly into my wardrobe (also purchase in red/pink/orange, and also integrated in already)? Next time you're at Primark or Target or some other fabulous place frequently selling belts on sale, take a look and buy something a little out of the ordinary. You might surprise yourself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment