Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spice it up

Ahh, back to another week of work. Black seems appropriate for work and mourning the fact that I'm back at work.
Collared shirt (underneath) - Express, Black sweater - J.Crew, Necklace - Nordstrom, Floral belt - Primark, Watch - Michele Watches, Skirt - Old Navy, Booties - Nine West
Please ignore that my sweater is see-through with the camera flash. And that dog bed behind me.
I am still somewhat out of the habit of taking pictures. And was never that good to begin with.
So "spice it up" does not refer to wearing see-through sweaters (as this is not), but instead refers to spicing up a black ensemble. Throw in some patterns in fun colors (the collared shirt and belt), grab your fun jewelry, and don't just go for your standard heels (could have gone with a fun color here too!).
Or I guess wear an actual see-through top. That'll really heat things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment