Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bloggers Do It Better: Red

So I missed the challenge before this one (sparkles? sequins? something), but as you know, I'm trying to get back in the game.
Headband - Nordstrom, Purple cardigan - Banana Republic, Floral shirt - Express, Snakeskin belt - Primark, Dress - H&M, Socks - Target, Boots - Naughty Monkey
So here's my entry for the latest Bloggers Do It Better challenge, Red.
I'll have to see if anybody else mixed in purple.
As you know, one of my favorite color combos is red and purple (and orange and purple!), so when I sat in my closet to figure out this challenge, I thought, Gotta do purple too. Then I saw this floral top!
Aww, man, pattern mixing too?!
Then, okay, I was still carrying around my green travel purse, so I had to change that too. And maybe then I went a little overboard.
Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Cough. It's a different shade of purple. I acknowledge that it isn't perfect but, ugh, I love this bag.

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress you wore as well as the top and the purple cardi. Lovely!

    Cheers,
    Cathy@custom digitizing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cathy! I love mixing purple and red, and pattern-mixing too, of course!

      Delete