Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Debuting my Primark haul

Sorry--I missed a few days of pictures! One from the day I traveled back from the UK, then the next day just flew by and I was so tired by the end (jet lag), then the next day I had a great outfit! Which I splashed my dinner on and had to throw in the wash ASAP. (Don't worry, I saved my white tee.) Picking things up on Thursday!
Scarf - Primark, Dress - Tucker for Target, Belt - also Primark, Socks - Forever 21, Boots - Sam Edelman
I wish it was appropriate for me to wear this length dress/skirt all the time because it's probably the most flattering with my short stature. But it's a bit scandalous for work.
Good thing I took the day off!
Child had a school event in the morning, and I had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, so I thought, Eh, might as well not go in at all.
A lot easier than running back and forth all day.
My scarf and belt are both from my Primark shopping trip! Throwing in some pattern-mixing with accessories is one of my new favorite things.
Obligatory close-up!

2 comments:

  1. Cool accessories, and that dress is very flattering for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's one of my favorite dresses, and I was happy to pick up the fun belt and scarf!

      Delete