Sunday, December 4, 2011

Celebrating the holidays

Hurray for Friday. It was the day of our holiday party, so I decided to be extra chill at work and wear Uggs. I'm sorry, I still love them.
Cardigan - J.Crew (warehouse sale, oh yeah), Blue tank top - from forever ago, White V-neck tee - Splendid (Present from Sister using a gift card!), Leopard belt - dEliA*s, Blue cargo skinnies - American Eagle, Boots - Uggs
They're like slipper boots! Whatever. I don't wear sweats in public, so I have some standards!
Closer in on the cardigan. Loved this! Another thing from the warehouse sale!
Finally, my outfit for the holiday party that evening was a bit more on the scandalous side than I would have preferred. I wanted to wear an LBD, but I forgot the one I wanted to wear needs to be taken up a bit at the shoulders because it looks a bit big in the back. So I wore this one:
Yellow necklace - Nordstrom, Dress - Urban Outfitters, Yellow purse - Kate Spade, Black hose (looked more like tights without the flash of a camera) - wherever, Black heels - BCBGirls
I honestly thought I didn't have any more LBDs. What the heck is wrong with me? I recently wore three of them on this blog, one of which would have been lovely. Need to organize my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment