Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fave of the week: December 10-December 16

Hitting you with a pretty simple outfit for fave of the week this time. It's from Sunday:
I adore the sleeves of this sweater dress; they give the look a little something special. Oh, right, and I love turtlenecks, which I never really explained why. One of my friends in college saw me wearing a turtleneck sweater once and said, "Ooooh, girl, you work those turtlenecks like nobody's business." And I thought, Do I? But I kept thinking about what he said every time I wore one, and now I have this weird love and confidence when it comes to turtlenecks. Maybe other people don't agree (and that's fine, just don't tell me), but now I truly feel like I do work them.

Is there something you feel like you work like nobody else?

2 comments:

  1. You do rock a turtle neck, love the hair accessory too. You look almost futuristic Star Trek in this outfit, I think its the shiny tights, boots, and fitted dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can see that. I think Child might have called me a spy when I wore this.

    ReplyDelete