Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy, relaxed birthday

This is a busy season with holidays, work travel, and birthdays for me. But I have to let that stress go and just enjoy the festivities, including and especially Friday's birthday.
Multi-colored headband - Target, Sweater dress - Arden B., Coat - Gap, Leggings - Arden B., Boots - Gentle Souls for Kenneth Cole
I loved seeing the family--eating, talking, and laughing. We ate yummy Italian food, then came back to the house for ice cream cake and coffee.
Happy birthday!
That was after a whole day off from work so I was extra relaxed and happy. That is just the thing to do during this season--take off extra days!
And do not check your work email!

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday! sounds like you had some good times! :) those boots fit like a glove on you, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Birthday, you look so hot in this outfit! Love the bell sleeves and those liquid/leather leggings. Hope you had an awesome day, certainly sounds like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh, I did make it sound like my birthday. It actually wasn't, but I definitely helped to celebrate! And really did have a good day. My birthday was in November, and I didn't bother to wear a cute outfit--I just relaxed all day! Thanks for the sweet wishes and compliments, though!

    ReplyDelete