Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just one week 'til Christmas

Sunday was a super day--I got almost everything checked off the Weekend To Do List.
Pearls - Present from Parents, Chambray shirt - H&M, Brown sweater - American Eagle, from Sister's closet (don't know why she gave it up), Black down vest - Gap, Blue skinny cargoes - American Eagle, Boots - Sam Edelman
Including going for an invigorating walk outside while catching up with Best Friend on the phone. I love catching up and laughing with her. I also love...switching out purses.
Purse - Louis Vuitton
I had some errands to run and needed to carry around a camera, my Kindle, and a notebook, so I had to go for my big bag.
Wish I had put up my hair, though.
Do you see how when I have tons of stuff going on around my neck (necklace, collar of shirt, vest), it's best to get my hair out of the way?
Also to give me some height when I'm wearing flat boots.
Have you baked your holiday cookies yet? I got my dough ready and freezed them, all while listening to my Glee Christmas album, volume 1. It really put me in the holiday mood!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, comfortable but stylish/cool, the denium shirt underneath really sets this outfit apart I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your closet needs a shirt like that! They go with everything!

    ReplyDelete