Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mac and cheesiness

You know what's nice in the middle of the week? Having a holiday potluck lunch party.
Purple jeweled headband - Nordstrom, Purple cardigan - Banana Republic (Present from...Mom or Sister!), Silk blouse - J.Crew (warehouse sale! A different silk blouse!), Cheetah belt - dEliA*S, Patterned skirt - Anthropologie, Boots - Naughty Monkey
What a fun break! And I got a present--a French press! Oh, how I love my coffee.
What else do I love? Besides pockets?
Mac and cheese! I made Paula Deen's creamy macaroni and cheese, mainly because I like providing hot dishes, and it's oh-so-easy when you have a slow cooker appropriate dish! Also love:
Swingy skirts! Which I tried to show here but instead I look crazy.
So back to a normal pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment