Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Polka dots and pockets

Mom and I went Christmas shopping on Sunday, and I could not resist buying this one dress from Nordstrom Rack. Yes, I broke the shopping ban again (previously, two belts for 20 bucks!, loads of socks at Forever 21, the J.Crew warehouse sale).
Dress - Nordstrom Rack, Striped blazer - Nordstrom, Gray suede booties - Me Too
Black with blue polka dots? Tempting. Especially when the blue is so close to Carolina blue. And then I tried it on and discovered the dress has pockets!
My scream of excitement scared the dressing room lady.
But! I did not buy three dresses, two of which were really, really tempting (Calvin Klein for $40? Ugh, I'm still kind of bummed I left it behind). So really, I feel like I should be rewarded.
Amirite? Yeah, my face is not that convincing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment