Sunday, June 12, 2011

Return of the dress

Remember when I had such a bad day that I could not post my outfit? Actually, I probably could have posted it, but my problem was that I couldn't even take a picture. I could not smile and pose. I wanted to grumble and fall into bed. Well this was the cute dress I was wearing, but it got changed up a little today:
Gray shirt - Pac Sun, Purple dress - Gap Outlet, Belt - Primark, Sandals - Dolce Vita
There are various purples going into grays in this dress, so I wanted to try out a gray shirt underneath. Before I didn't have a shirt underneath, but a cardigan over the dress. One day I'll just bring out the shoulders and soak in the sun.

This weekend was super busy (I didn't even get a chance to take a pic yesterday), but I did find time to finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. My old review from Goodreads is here. Every part of it is still true, except wow, I forgot just how funny this one in the series is, which is such a relief because the next one is pretty dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment