Monday, June 20, 2011

30 for 30 Summer 2011: Outfit 3

Back in black, baby.
Polo tunic - Lacoste, Necklace - American Eagle (present from Sister), Belt - Lacoste, Leggings - Roots, Flats - Sam Edelman
A few of my 30 for 30 outfits are super simple because sometimes...you just have those days. And nothing's more simple than wearing all black.
Favorite part of the outfit? My flat Sam Edelmans, that are completely ripping off the spiked Louboutins that have been around for a while.
I saw some hot Edelmans that had spikes all over the backs of the heels but could barely walk in them, so here's my compromise.

4 comments:

  1. These shoes are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're also available in all pink and all beige (I think on the beige, but I'm sure about the pink), but I like the two-tone look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love tho shoes! and the black look very cool, makes me happy you wore the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear that necklace a lot--I love it! Gives everything just that extra bit of sparkle. Same goes for the shoes.

    ReplyDelete