Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 for 30 Summer 2011: Outfit 2

Okay, so yes, I will probably have to add another pair of shoes for the 30 for 30, because these today gave me blisters.
Button-down shirt - Anthropologie, Star-studded belt - Primark, Watch - Michele Watches, Dress, worn as skirt - American Eagle, Espadrilles - Michael Kors
Or I can look at this as a great way to break in new shoes.

Today I was happy with about my pattern-mixing--florals and stripes, combining into one outfit due to the same colors. It made me realize again how much I love this challenge--it really pushes your remixes. I had never seen this as a combination until I had to squeeze one more dress into my 30 for 30 wardrobe.
Something else I'm happy about? I just read this article about pottermore.com. Okay, June 22nd, I'm waiting.

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Harmoniously put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmonious--that's the perfect way to describe this shirt and dress coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit.

    ReplyDelete