Sunday, July 8, 2012

30 for 30 Pregnancy Edition: Outfit 1

I mentioned a while back doing a 30 for 30, Pregnancy Edition. Well, folks, I'm going for it.
Striped tank - Nordstrom, White tank (underneath) - Target, Green shorts - Destination Maternity
I got, um, even bigger so I had to buy some new maternity wear. And I thought, I could remix the heck out of these. A note of warning: Some of the outfits will be boring. Because so much of the maternity wear is like this: Plain white tee with ruched sides. Blue tee with ruched sides. Denim shorts galore. Purple tank. Pink tank. Orange tank. Green tank. Do you see a pattern? The pattern is this--there are hardly any patterns!
This striped tank is, in fact, a regular shirt, not maternity.
Another warning: These are the only shoes the fit me. Weird, huh? I don't think I'm that swollen, but my rings don't fit and neither do my shoes. Anyway, I feel like I'm kind of cheating with my 30 for 30 because shoes should normally take up 2 to 5 of your selections, but eh, I'm pregnant. Are you seriously going to ding me? That's right--I'm playing the ol' pregnancy card.
Purse - Tokidoki for LeSportsac
We'll have to try to liven things up with a patterned purse! And other accessories! Which is generally a good 30 for 30 rule anyway. And to be real--right now I don't even have 30 options so I'm probably not going to play the ol' pregnancy card. I'll probably do like 25 outfit things for 30 days. But that doesn't have the same ring to it now, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment