Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 for 30 Pregnancy Edition: Outfit 7

June 19th was a pretty special day for me and Baby--it was Baby's first ever party!
Complete with Diaper Catepillar! How cute is this? Made from two receiving blankets, a sensory ball, a pacifier, and loads of little baby socks and newborn diapers.
It was a surprise baby shower, thrown by the fabulous and sweet people that I work with, and believe me, I was super surprised. I completely blame my Baby Brain because usually I am the first person to smell out a conspiracy.
Instead I was surprised, embarrassed, then showered with tiny socks, among many other cute things!
My coworkers thought I was on to them for many reasons, but also because they thought I looked extra cute the day of the party.
Dress - Asos Maternity, Yellow cardigan - Gap Outlet
I just felt like wearing my new dress!
And bright lipstick, which I happened to reapply right before the party!
All in all, it was a very fun and special day. I kept rubbing Baby afterward, squealing to her that she had her first ever party, all about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment