Monday, July 16, 2012

30 for 30 Pregnancy Edition: Outfit 6

Now that I'm super preggers and even more short on time, no heat curls more than ever is a favorite way to get my hair done.
Shirt - A Pea in the Pod, Black shorts - Destination Maternity
It really is one of the easiest hair tricks, and I love wearing my hair all wrapped around a hairband, so even while I'm curling, I'm looking cute. 
And the best part?
Because I went no 'poo (that's no shampoo, y'all) more than a year ago, I can go one or even two weeks without washing out the curls and eventually the loose waves.
Why am I going on and on about my hair?
I'm trying to distract you from the fact that my outfit is pretty boring today, but hey, that happens. Also, it is Monday, and would have been Manicure Monday, but I'm keeping that a secret until Wednesday. Make sure to check back later!









No comments:

Post a Comment