Tuesday, July 24, 2012

30 for 30 Pregnancy Edition: Outfit 8

I've fallen behind again in posting! No real excuse for it--just staying busy as a pregnant lady! And without further ado, Outfit #8 in the 30 for 30 Pregnancy Challenge.
Scarf - Club Monaco via Shopbop (Present from Sister), White shirt - Pea in the Pod, White watch - Michele Watches, Shorts - Pea in the Pod
The blue gray in this scarf went perfectly with my shorts.
And thank goodness for the new shorts!
I've been so comfortable wearing all of my new shorts that I've been wearing them to work too. This was a weekend look, but I think it would have worked at the office too. The scarf classes it up, right? (Also my office is pretty casual. And forgiving of my sartorial choices lately.)
See that gray blur in the bottom corner?
There's a happy doggy rushing at me in this last pic. She doesn't understand, "Nooo! Mommy's taking pictures!"

No comments:

Post a Comment