Monday, May 7, 2012

Fave of the Week: April 7-April 13 (and some daily outfit pics)

Here are a couple of pictures from my last work trip for a while, guys. Keeping in mind that I normally do around eight trips a year, I'm kind of shocked. Oxford in January, Chicago in April...and done. (I was supposed to also go to Orlando in May, but a coworker has stepped up to go in my place, thank goodness.)

My fave of the week goes to my first full day in Chicago, Thursday, and it just kind of wins by default.
Black cardigan - Gap Outlet, Blouse - Express, Cami - Unknown, Black skirt - Old Navy, Flats - Sam Edelman
I didn't have any pics from earlier in the week, and Friday's outfit...well, it's going to look very similar to a recent fave of the week. Too familiar.
But until I'm ready to show that outfit, let's talk about this blouse!
Can you believe this top is not a maternity shirt? The amount of clothes that I've managed to keep on wearing from my regular ol' closet boggles my mind. Being pregnant and trying to stretch my wardrobe (um, figuratively, not literally, but yeah, sometimes that too) is kind of like the 30 for 30 challenge. Omigoodness, you guys, should I do a 30 for 30: Pregnancy edition? I think I should!

Obviously this top will crop up all the time:


Black cardigan - Gap Outlet, Top - Destination Maternity, Leggings - Roots, Boots - Frye
I know, I know. But just look how it keeps growing with my bump!
The bump is getting bigger all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment