Sunday, May 27, 2012

Good hair

Welcome to the blog my new maternity pants.
Shirt - Forever 21, Denim jacket - Gap, Bracelet - Stall in Honolulu, Pants - Destination Maternity, Boots - Jeffrey Campbell
I've actually had them forever but I had to get them hemmed.
Regular tailor visits are a must in my life.
Because I went more casual with my outfit, I spent some extra time on my hair. I have a theory that if your hair and make-up look perfect, it doesn't really matter what your outfit looks like--people will just think you're put-together anyway.
And let me tell you--the extra time was worth it.
I only wash my hair once a week, or even once every two weeks. Even though I lost some of the fullness as the week went on, overall, my hair looked darn good.
How much time do you spend on your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment