Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fave of the Week: April 14-April 20 (and some daily outfit pics)

Here are some more pictures from my Chicago trip. This is what I wore for the trip home, and it's my fave of the week:
Headband - Nordstrom, Black cami - Express, Tunic - Arden B., Purple leggings - Forever 21, Boots - Frye
This is an example of a very comfortable travel outfit--roomy tunic, colorful but not fussy leggings, and boots that are easy to take off.
There's also plenty of room for my bump.
I will never be the sort of woman to wear stilettos to the airport. I think sturdy boots that you can walk a lot in are best. On the other end of the spectrum, I will never be the sort of woman to wear sweatpants, but man, leggings are still a comfortable and more stylish option for me.
What sort of outfit do you like to travel in?
Here's what I wore the day before, which actually got a lot of compliments:

Cardigan - Anthropologie, Black dress - J. Crew, Boots - Frye
It's very similar to a fave of the week a month ago, otherwise this might have been my fave. I do love this cardigan.
Here's one of my usual travel purses--big and color-neutral, it works in a lot of situations. Purse - Treejse
Here's the sneaky thing about this cardigan.
It covered up that I couldn't zip up this dress all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment