Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And now we return to our regularly scheduled program

Even though I'm still a month behind in outfit pics, I started taking more daily photos of myself in mid-April, so back to just one outfit per post!
Gray dress - H&M, Snood - Primark, Boots - Frye
There was a weird patch of cold weather in April that surprised everybody but that's NC weather for you. I was happy to wear this light sweater dress because it's one of the few things in my closet that is bump-accommodating but I haven't worn yet!
Ahhh, feels like new clothes when I can find something that works with the bump.
I've mused before on this blog that I need to get rid of this sweater dress because it's gotten pill-y, but now of course I'm glad that it's still around for me.
How did I get so big all of a sudden?
Do you have anything in your closet that you can't quite get rid of yet?
I'll support you if you want to keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment