Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pink and green

You know what's a great color combo? Green and pink. Whether it's classic kelly green with hot pink, or today's outfit of olive green and Pepto-Bismol pink.
Pink tank - Pac Sun, Dress - J. Crew, Sandals - Jeffrey Campbell
Wow, my outfit/store listings have become so short! I know it's getting warmer out, but I think it's mainly because I've been too short on time to accessorize. Most days I just struggle to put together an outfit that fits, so accessories are just too much for me.
But, Michelle, why don't you just give more time to planning outfits, like you used to?
While I enjoy and miss sitting in my closet for hours at a time, putting clothes together by outfit, putting accessories on the hangers so I won't forget how things go together, lining up outfits for weeks at a time...
...I'm just too tired lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment