Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Find more scarves then?

There are some days I wake up determined on being a more fashionable person. I think things like, What's hot? Blazers! What's an easy accessory? A scarf!
Scarf - Nordstrom Rack (Present from Parents), Blazer - Nordstrom, Shirt - Destination Maternity, Pants - Destination Maternity, Sandals - Jeffrey Campbell
I don't want to be a big whiner, guys, but it's hard being fashionable when you're pregnant and somewhat on a budget.
All the money I'm saving is going to the Baby's outfits (amongst other things).
For example, you'll see me wearing these pants in a few more pics but now I'm starting to outgrow them. What will I wear then?!
I do need some maternity shorts now that it's getting hot...
And, you guys, I've looked. While non-pregnant people are running around in animal print pants or bright colored denim, or better yet, fun patterned shorts, all I see available for pregnant ladies are regular ol' denim, complete with a stretchy waistband at the top. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment