Monday, June 11, 2012

Haturday - 12 May 2012

Omigoodness, you guys, it's been so long since we've done a Haturday!
Kerchief - Primark, Jacket - Pac Sun, White watch - Michele Watches, Top - Anthropologie, Jeans - Destination Maternity, Flip-flops (not shown) - Rainbows
That's right--I'm counting this as a hat. It's an accessory for my head, which is close enough, right?
Here's a better view.
I liked this outfit so much and I have so few clothes that fit now that I wore this all weekend, including to the New Edition concert.
Bobby was there too, you guys!
This is how my outfits are now--on constant repeat (especially on the weekends) and ending with flip-flops (so you might not see my feet in my pics sometimes because, eh, they're flip-flops). Cut me some slack--I'm playing the pregnancy card.

No comments:

Post a Comment