Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fave of the Week: April 28-May 4

It was difficult to choose a fave. I had a good week, mainly because the blog is back in full swing, which means I've had to step it up a notch with the clothes. I'm going with Monday's outfit as my fave, though.
I love combining black and yellow! To not look like a bee, don't go with two solid colors. The white print on the black dress breaks it up enough. Then go for some softer accessories--instead of a black belt and shoes, I went for a softer brown. I already mentioned how leopard print accessories like this belt bring together black and brown so well, but it also echoes the yellow of the cardigan. So don't be afraid to combine colors you're afraid of--black and yellow, black and brown. It can all work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment