Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fave of the Week: February 25-March 2 (and some daily outfit pics)

Only two outfits to choose from this week, after last week's selection being so plentiful! My fave from this week is from Saturday:
Necklace - Kate Spade, Black sweater - Nordstrom Rack, Colored denim - Citizens of Humanity, Boots - Sam Edelman
Why?, you're wondering (and also, What is up with the frizzy hair, girlfriend?). Well, I kind of love this sweater:
It's one size fits all! Sister and Mom own it too! It's costume-y--vaguely bat- or witch-like!
 Need I say more? Well, I will--how much more bump-friendly can this be? Again, one size fits all. (Oh, and your second question--I hate hairspray. Which I understand can kind of wreck my overall look, but I don't like to use it unless I'm at the end of my no-washing cycle.)

My outfit from Monday also got a lot of compliments, mainly along with line of, "I would totally wear that! It's maternity-wear, you say? I never would have guessed!" I can't figure out if my coworkers are overly sweet to me, or if they just really like this top.
Cardigan - Banana Republic, Black cami (underneath) - Express, Tunic - Destination Maternity, Black leggings - Roots, Boots - Uggs
But, hey, I really like it too.
So comfy! Bump-friendly!
Expect to see this top a lot over the next few months.
And, hey, maybe even after Baby arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment